close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Malabrigo Mecha

I bet you'd like a nice warm hat and mittens right about now! It is cold and snowy again here in Portland. We have a fresh batch of the silky soft and bulky Malabrigo Mecha in the shop.
The winter white and the coppery brown caught my eye this week, but there are so many gorgeous Malabrigo colors to choose from.

If I were you, I would cast on for a Cocoon hat immediately. And maybe some Pescovegetarian Mittens. You will only need one skein for each project. If you need a warm sweater, maybe an Agnes? I can promise you that Agnes is a fun, quick knit and a great sweater to own. Knit up in Mecha, it would be so cozy. If you can make it to the shop this week, we have lots of warm and wooly yarn for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment