close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Folio, Part Two

The rest of the Berroco Folio is on the shelves.  I liked it before, and I really like it now.
Those pinks..the blues..the golds..the neutrals..they look a little like Easter eggs all lined up, no?  I am loving the spring time color palette.
The details: DK weight (5.5 stitches per inch on a US5), alpaca/rayon blend, 219 yards for only $7.75 per ball.  I showed you lots of nice patterns from the book last time we chatted about this yarn, and I am still quite smitten with a few of them.
Graphite is on my list, for sure.  But for a smaller project, Iwo.  
I don't usually use the exact colors in the book (didn't I say that last time?), but I might have to here.
I'll race you for the charcoal grey...you know it's not going to last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment