close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Sunday, December 9, 2012

Three Kinds of Scrumptious

Fyberspates Scrumptious yarns are back in full force!  We have three flavors at the moment in some lovely jewely shades.
This is the Lace.  So much lace.  Each one of these skeins holds more than 1000 yards of silk/merino.  A friend of mine slogged through the extensive 2x2 ribbing of Tirrold, which I am still hoping to make someday.  I just have to decide on a color.
This is the 4-Ply/Sport.  That gold one makes my heart go pitter patter every time I see it.  And that grey.  Hmmm...what can I make with those two together?  Stripe Study?  (Oh, look someone else with my color sense.)
And the Aran.  Look at that pink.  Oh, my.  Ysolda and Stephanie (Tiny Owl Knits) created the ridiculously cute BFF Cowls for Knitty with the Aran.  It would be fun to do this as a gift for/with someone.

These are all such beautiful yarns, it really is hard to decide which one I like best.  What will you make with these beauties?

No comments:

Post a Comment