close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Friday, November 15, 2019

Oh no...

Oh no. My yarn stash has been busting at the seams for some time now, and I fear it's about to get a little more strained. What am I supposed to do when Sally brings in these gorgeous shades of Arranmore Light from The Fibre Co?
This DK marled tweed it pretty much all of my favorite things. And think about how nicely all of those shades of blue would play together. I'm envisioning an ombre sort of pullover or maybe a huge wrap using one of each.

I'm also in love with williesmom's January Gansey and tdickey's Cranberry Gose. Go take a peek to see what I mean. I'm thinking I might need to make Amy Christoffer's Ryder Pullover...love that funnel neck and sophisticated fit.

Pic borrowed from Rav pattern page.
Okay. At least four skeins of this classic yarn might just need to come home with me this week. I'm sure we will make room.

No comments:

Post a Comment