close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

More New Stuff!

Holy cow people, I can hardly keep up.  Let's just get right to it.


Interweave Knits Holiday Gifts is in the shop.  This special issue is not part of the regular subscription, so it won't be arriving in your mailbox.  The Scandinavian Holiday section was definitely my favorite.

The Snowbird and Dalahast Stockings

The Danske Hjerte

The Dots Blanket

Baby Faroe

The Ullared Cushion and Kissen Brigitta
I want to make all of these.  I also loved the Peppermint Hat designed with Classic Elite Fresco, a favorite around Close Knit.


And who doesn't love an alligator hat?


While we're talking about magazines, I want to show you some great stuff from the new Debbie Bliss Magazine.


I love these pillows and the Duffel Bag.  I love the Pendleton flair to these.



There is a great selection of sweaters for the boys.

Little Man Gansey
Baby Sized Gansey
A Tweedy Classic
Amazing Shawl Collar
Perfect Fair Isle
Man Sized Gansey
These are painfully adorable.

Foxy Hat and Mittens
Panda and Penguin

Owls!

 The winter white section is pretty stunning, too.

Chunky Scarf
Cable Turtleneck
Adorable Hat and Sweater
Lace Shawl
Okay, I have so much more to share.  We have the whole Mountain Top line from Classic Elite, Liberty Wool Light, and a whole slew of goodies from Rowan and Debbie Bliss.  I'm almost done with my honey badger, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment