close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Let's Look at Ravelry

Sometimes I get a little bogged down with the projects, and I need some inspiration to get me excited about knitting again. I usually turn to my magazine collection or just go down some rabbit holes on Ravelry. Wanna see what I've found lately? Oh good. Here we go!

This These Days Scarf in Blue Sky Extra? Yes. Lots of size options, too. This yarn is super squishy.
Pic borrowed from Rav pattern page.
Love this cute Emmi hat in Malabrigo Rios. We just got a restock of Malabrigo!
Pic borrowed from Rav pattern page.
Who doesn't need a crocheted Dragon hat?
Pic borrowed from Rav pattern page.
This stunning Foldlines makes me want to cast on the Retrosaria Brusca right now. Look at that stitch definition!
Pic borrowed from Rav pattern page.
This Passeggiata shawl would be great in so many of our hand-dyed sock yarns.
Pic borrowed from Rav pattern page.
I'm in love with this cozy turtleneck Childhood. Do I use stash yarn or get myself some lovely red Cestari Fingering?
Pic borrowed from Rav pattern page.
Okay, inspiration sorted. Now I'm ready to hunker down and knit for the rest of the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment