close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tosh Merino DK, Limited Quantities

 
The Tosh Merino DK is currently in the shop.  We only have four skeins of each color, though.  Man, this stuff is hard to get our hands on these days, but it's totally worth the effort.
The Merino DK is the buttery soft single ply with a lovely silky sheen, essentially the thicker version of the Tosh Merino Light Ann used for the Ombre hat.  I have a few skeins hanging out in my stash waiting to become the perfect thing.  I was poking around on Ravelry, and I came up with a few ideas for you all.  It's time to start knitting gifts, right?
Puck from Lioness Arts
Rikke from Sarah Young
Mara from Madelinetosh
I would absolutely try another A Little Ruffle from Jennifer Lang.  Remember that shawl that everyone made a few years back?  I think it's time for a fresh one in some new colors, don't you?
With such limited amounts in our grasp, what will you make with this coveted stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment