close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fresh Plymouth

New yarn in the shop means that fall is on the way, right?  I am all done with these high temps, and I am certainly ready for some wool.  Let's see some new stuff.
We have three colors of the Neon Now sock yarn that I used for my daughter's Angular Cap in the spring.  Such a great yarn, and perfect for a nice bright cap.
We are restocking the DK Merino Superwash, too.  This is a great machine washable yarn.  The colors are rich and saturated, and the knitted fabric is soft and supple.  I love the muted colors down at this end of the shelf.
We also have Homestead on the shelves again.
Homestead is a squishy aran weight wool, great for cozy blankets, sweaters, caps, mittens...so many things.  And it's only $8.75 for almost 200 yards of wooly goodness.  Let's get started on some projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment