close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Thursday, December 26, 2019

Hand-Dyed Gems

We have SO MANY lovely hand-dyed yarns in the shop. Sometimes I just wander around and hold them and admire their beauty. Apparently I was on a pink kick this week.
I have been picking up this skein of pink Willow Sock from Farmer's Daughter Fibers for so long. I am not normally drawn to pink, but this one really gets me. I love it all clustered together with its pastel friends here.
This lustrous skein of sock yarn from Spun Right Round is really something, eh? It's a little vampire slayer, don't you think?

This Spun Right Round Sport Sock is such a cool combo of white and neon and speckles. This colorway is called Nervous Breakdown, which seems pretty appropriate this time of year.

We are so lucky to have such a variety of hand-dyed sock yarns to inspire us with their beautiful colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment