close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Sunday, December 22, 2019

Arranmore Hats

We have a few wonderful hat samples of the Arranmore and Arranmore Light from The Fiber Co.

This Chunky Ribby Hat in Arranmore is so so soft. It has a nice thick brim, and it reminds me of a hat my mom wore my whole childhood. Except this one is so much softer. We have definitely run through some of this yarn since I took this pic, but we still have a nice supply, and I'm sure we will get more.
This adorable Andi Hat is so cute in Arranmore Light. I love how it shows off the marled colorway. The knitted fabric has such a nice drape and thickness. Oh man, this is such a nice yarn.

So nice to have these beautiful yarns in the shop and to have these great samples to show them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment