close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Sunday, April 5, 2015

Knit.Purl

The newest issue of Knit.Purl arrived last week. Let's take a look!
The Counting Waves designs all incorporate the beloved feather and fan stitch into the patterns. Which one is your favorite?



 I loved the Striated Shawl form the Welt.Rib.Knit.Purl. story.
How about the designs in Align? So pretty.




The See-Through section contained some unusual summer designs, but I really like the Baler Cardigan worked up in Harrisville Highland.
The Boatneck Dolman is pretty, too.
I like the back and shoulder shaping of the Ladder Tank, but I don't think I could wear all those dropped stitches without snagging on everything.
I know this magazine has had a bit of a cult following in the past. Which designs are you most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment