close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Friday, November 29, 2019

Hats for Months

So it looks like winter is here...threats of snow, frosty mornings, cold ears. Time for more hats, I think, either for yourself or the people around you.
I want to knit all of these hats now. I keep giving my hats away whenever people compliment them, so I think it's justified that I cast on a few more over these chilly months.
These are all from Kelbourne Woolens Year of Hats experience. The patterns are free, and we have the substantial Aran weight Germantown yarn for you to choose from.

If today seems like a day that you'd like to get out of the house and maybe support a few small businesses around town, we certainly appreciate seeing you! Plus, I bet your head is cold, so you obviously need more hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment