close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Friday, October 5, 2018

Berroco Ultra Wool DK

I have to admit, I don't spend too much time in the superwash section of the shop. I'm not knitting so many baby things these days, and I don't really mind handwashing my woolies. So this Ultra Wool DK from Berroco sort of flew under my radar. It is really lovely!

Some superwash yarns can feel a bit plasticy and a little to slippery for my taste. I prefer my yarn with a little tooth to it, and this stuff is a great balance between a crunchy yarn and a really great superwash. Our newest sample, the Lane's Island Pullover from Berroco really shows off how nice it is. Plus, you know...pockets.
If you haven't visited the superwash corner of the shop, I suggest stopping by to check out the Ultra Wool. Apparently we have it in worsted weight, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment