close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ruby Peak Farms at Oregon Flock and Fiber

Did any of you enjoy the beautiful weekend at the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival? I wasn't able to go (yet again) this year, but several gals from the shop made it down to Canby to meet the lovely Kate of Ruby Peak Farms
Oh, and to pick up our gorgeous yarn!
Kate is as nice as can be, and her products are so pretty. Take a look at these Jacob fleeces! Don't you just want to dig your hands in there? These are from happy sheep, for sure.
 
Well, maybe they aren't all happy ALL the time. This dude was not so thrilled to be stuck in the trailer, but he sure is handsome. Say hello to Diamond, Kate's new prize ram. Look at those horns. I cannot get over them.
I know a few of you are eagerly awaiting this yarn, myself included. I'll race you for that beautiful marled one! And the grey. And the charcoal brown. And the natural. Dangit...I want them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment