close knit: the neighborhood yarn shop


Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fall Interweave Knits

The Fall Interweave Knits is here.
Did you see that? It says fall. That means we can start wearing sweaters and boots and jackets again. I cannot wait. There are some really nice items in the newest Interweave to get you inspired. 

The Tucker Sweater on the cover is so classic. I like the way they've paired it with a button-down.
The Yellow Gold Pullover is probably my favorite. Love all the cables and ribbing. Nice styling here, too.
I like the epic nature of the Wonderlake Shawl (above). Lots of cozy in that piece. The Deidre Shawl has such a nice delicate border, accentuated by the hand-dyed yarn.

The sweater patterns in this issue are really stylish...very Rowan.
The Zigzag Wanderer and the Gunnislake Pullover both look totally at home in the hunting cabin, don't they? I'm sure they'll be equally fabulous under your rain shell.
I love the classic gansey look of the St.Helier Pullover. Such a sweet lace detail at the hem, too.
Not quite sure about the leather harness, but the Agrotera Pullover is really pretty. The shawl collar on the Cotswold Henley looks so good.
I am so excited to think about knitting and wearing sweaters again. Come on fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment