The weather is often dreary here in Western Oregon, even on the second day of spring. So, why not add some sparkle to your life?
Here at Close Knit, we carry many fun, festive, sparkly yarns for your spring projects.
We've got subtle
So, if the clouds are getting you down, stop by the shop and check out some sparkly, shimmery yarns that will brighten your day.
Yarns top to bottom:
1. Plymouth Yarns Dye for Me Baby Llama Glow - a worsted weight llama and stellina blend - can be dyed or used as is - a creamy natural with silver flecks. Use Baby Llama Glow for a slouchy hat or beret or a cozy cowl.
2. Artyarns Silk Mohair Glitter - a laceweight mohair/silk blend - perfect for an airy lace scarf or shawl
3. Rowan Shimmer and Lurex Shimmer - a metallic yarn used for embellishments and fine decorative accents
4. Be Sweet Ribbon Ball - a mohair yarn with hand-tied ribbon and spun with a thin metallic strand. This yarn looks wonderful coupled with a solid mohair yarn.
5. Louisa Harding Jasmine DK - a versatile blend of cotton, silk and bamboo that comes in a wide range of cheery colorways and is lovely for a camisole, spring top, capelet or cloche.
6. Karabella Gossamer - a blend of mohair, nylon and polyester perfect for a festive wrap